Thursday, March 20, 2008

Holli Marie Johnson





As most of you already know, our little Holli has come home! KJ and I have seen enough of the Montrose Hospital. All of our nurses were WONDERFUL but we are so glad to have our baby at home where we can hold her when we want and without having to ask permission. She is doing very well. She is breastfeeding in a modified way and we are still trying different things to make it more efficient. She is such a calm baby thus far. She does not even really cry when she is hungry, just fusses. We are learning what different sounds mean and what to do. KJ is such a proud daddy. He comes home and the first thing he does is kiss me and then finds our daughter. He is such a natural with her. He has a lot of concerns, as does mom, but over time, we hope to calm those. My wonderful mother was here until Wednesday mid-day. It was so nice to have her second set of hands and support. I miss her now more than ever. Kj has returned to work and is glad to have something to do. I have never been so glad that he has Fridays off now that I am here and even showering is time consuming. Thank you for all the prayers that were offered and all the calls of support. Here are a few photos of our angel.
a>



3 comments:

Cary said...

She is absolutely precious! I'm so glad she is home and doing well! Congratulations again! Love you!

David y Amy said...

What an angel! Post more pictures please! I'm glad you adjusting well, let me know if I can do anything, or just need to talk. . .
love you all

Rebecca said...

She's beautiful! What a miracle to have her here...so excited for you guys!! Congrats!

Rebecca (KJ's cousin)